VerdaSee recognizes that within the context of First Response, Healthcare, Humanitarian Relief, Military Logistics, and Security, it is absolutely critical to know:
- Where are the required assets?
- Are they in transit? If so, when are they expected to arrive?
- Are they currently available on-site? If so, where are they?
- Are they in use? If so, by whom (i.e., have they been loaned, etc.)?
- Are the assets free from contamination (sterile), etc.?
- Are the assets properly calibrated?
- Is the asset inventory in need of reinforcement?
- and more…
Whether the assets are stationary or mobile, they need to be tracked. If assets cannot be located or if they are contaminated or improperly calibrated, they effectively do not exist… and someone may die as a result. Luckily, this harsh reality is completely avoidable through VITAL-Asset™.
This module constantly monitors the location, movement and status of critical assets. It makes sure they are available and in proper condition for deployment when the need arises. Accordingly, when the incident has been resolved, a proper accounting can be made quickly and accurately.
VITAL-Asset™ also provides value outside of the scope of an emergency situation (e.g., for monitoring asset location, count, status, staging, etc.) as well as the collateral benefit of creating ongoing training and/or familiarity with the use of system components such as data collection devices. As a result, inventories can be optimized, liabilities can be reduced, and a state of readiness can be maintained; all of which inures to the betterment of those who serve… and those who are served by them.